Tuesday, June 1, 2021

CC&S #422


 
Hello! It's Tuesday again, I feel like I lost a whole week. I came down with a kidney infection last week, feeling better now. I feel like I slept more last week than the whole month. For my card this week I wanted to try something different with the "white space" .. not white. I have a new found love of Pink fresh studio stamps/dies , I really wanted to use this butterfly. I think I'm just going to send all my money to them.. LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by today. 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather this week Samantha - hope you are feeling better now. That butterfly is fabulous and looks amazing against the darker background. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like several of us went straight to butterflies! Great idea to set yours off on black. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry you have been sick, I truly hope you are well on the path of health. This is a beautiful card - I love this butterfly - absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete