Tuesday, June 29, 2021

CC&S #426 Double

 


Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. We have had more than enough rain here the last few days. A few of my flowers in pots are looking a bit sickly after floating for days on end. We had been having a drought, down a foot of rain this season so far.. I think we might have got that much in 4 days, with more in the forecast this week. My lawn looks lush and green, and the weeds sure are getting big... LOL!! I hope to be able to get to them this weekend. Thanks for stopping by today. 

2 comments:

  1. This is not the moment to be reading Day of the Triffids for sure!! I love that pretty floral pattern on your card and the colours look amazing with that soft grey as the neutral. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty florals and love the soft gray!

    ReplyDelete