Tuesday, February 25, 2020

CC&S #359

Hello! I'm back with my final challenge as hostess for February @ CC&S. I had fun hosting this month, I really tried to push myself to try new things. The stamps and dies are Concord and 9th , there is a turn about stamp that goes with this set too.but I felt that didn't really keep with our CAS design. I've been working hard to purge and organize my craft space, it is getting better. I would love to say I've used all the new stuff I purchased, but I keep buying more . If theses stamp companies would just not release anything new for awhile maybe I could catch up... LOL!!! Thanks for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. This is so festive and I love the addition of the noise maker. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun birthday card! I hear ya about the new stuff. I’m still trying to use my stack but I it seems to keep growing. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE this fun little card!! That hat and that noisemaker are perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely so cute!! Purging and shopping is a never ending battle! lol

    ReplyDelete