Friday, February 21, 2020

Color throw down #581

Hello! I've been trying to be better about playing along with other challenges this year. I always see different challenges and think of an idea for it, but don't get around to posting it. Thankfully today I had some time to myself to craft. I've been itching to use this new die from Hero Arts (isn't it darling) , this color challenge was perfect. I picked up so many new stamps and dies recently I feel the need to use them all right away, but don't always. So I guess I'll need to start working on that next. Thanks for popping in today. 

https://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2020/02/color-throwdown-581.html

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card, and I love your antique watering can! Great use of the colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tulips and your watering can filled with them is a gorgeous take on the throwdown colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet images! I too buy and don’t always have time to create!, so happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my!! This is really gorgeous!! I love this bright colors!

    ReplyDelete