Sunday, February 9, 2020

ctd 579

Good Morning! I've been wanting to play along with this color challenge all week, but life got in the way. I finally found a few minutes of time to myself and came up with this . The floral stamp is from the greetery , I just love this stamp. I my masking stencil (TE) for the background , inks are Gina K and sentiment is from SSS. I'm happy with how it turned out. Sometimes using no traditional colors for flowers or leaves really is fun. Thanks for stopping by, have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Love that new stamp! Wonderful! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're trying hard to burn fat then you absolutely need to start following this brand new custom keto meal plan.

    To create this keto diet, certified nutritionists, fitness trainers, and top chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are powerful, convenient, money-efficient, and satisfying.

    Since their first launch in early 2019, 1000's of people have already completely transformed their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can offer.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-confirmed ones offered by the keto meal plan.

    ReplyDelete